February 7, 2008

New Links

I've added several new links to my blog I thought you might like to take a look at. You'll find them on the right-hand side of my sidebar. Under Homeschool Circle I added "The HomeScholar" I've also added an entirely new category called Love and Marriage. All the links there are new. Lastly, under the heading Special Links are two new sites: "Christian Homemaker" and "Christian Homesteaders".

I seem to have several people coming to my blog, interested in the links I list. I place them here because they have, in some way, edified me and I want to share them with others in hopes that they'll be helpful to you too. Please don't mistake they're being listed here for the idea that I agree with everything they teach or promote. However, there was enough there that I believed they would be a positive benefit to those who may visit them. As with anything, we are to search it out, comparing them with the word of God. As often happens, links change, get replaced or go off-line. If you ever find a link that is dead or inappropriate, please email me right away and it will be removed promptly. Thanks!

1 comment:

Grandma 2 Six said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Notice*
The graphics that are used on this blog are not mine. Please be so kind as to visit the artist's sites and abide by their "TERMS OF USE". If you find any graphics that haven't been given proper credit or anything else that needs mended, please e-mail me so I can act promptly. I admire the artist's and their talent so I want to give the proper credit where it's due. Thanks very much!

Photobucket
Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey