December 17, 2007

Are Homeschoolers REALLY Creepy & Kooky? You Decide!

UPDATE: I don't know what happened to the Youtube video of this, but here is a link where you can view it. This clip is clearer anyway.
Click here>>> "The Homeschool Family"

I'm still here... just trying to balance home life with work life. Even though my job is only part time, I'm struggling to find a daily, normal, routine to our lives at the moment. Some things are getting put on the back burner while other things aren't getting done at all. I'm asking the Lord to guide and lead and to help me focus. I know it can be done.

Meanwhile-- Have you seen this new video that's going around? If you're a homeschooling family, you'll definitely relate and find the humor in it. If the word homeschool is a foreign word to you-- watch and learn. :)

3 comments:

Grandma 2 Six said...

NEAT!!! Now I really know what it's all about.

VJ said...

Hmm, it said the video was no longer available.

VJ said...

Interesting. Looks like they had a lot of fun putting this together. It was pretty creative.

*Notice*
The graphics that are used on this blog are not mine. Please be so kind as to visit the artist's sites and abide by their "TERMS OF USE". If you find any graphics that haven't been given proper credit or anything else that needs mended, please e-mail me so I can act promptly. I admire the artist's and their talent so I want to give the proper credit where it's due. Thanks very much!

Photobucket
Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey